Before you come to class please remember the following:
- Face coverings are required.
- Stay home if you are sick. Do not attend class if you have any of the following symptoms: fever, cough, difficulty breathing, chills, body aches, sore throat, loss of smell or taste, nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea.
- Stay home if you, your child, or a family member has been exposed to someone with COVID-19 or you are awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test.
- Stay at least 3- 6 feet from other people.
- Wash your hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer before you enter the class.
Let’s all do our part! You can help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases like COVID-19.